Ergotec ET-100 Mercury Black Massage Chair (ET-100-2929)
The Mercury Massage Chair is a compact massage chair design. The 2D S-Track mechanism has lumbar heat and massages from the neck to the lower back. This chair is able to be put into a flat position and has reflexology foot rollers. This chair includes air cell technology, 4 auto programs, spot and partial massage, and an LCD handheld remote.
- 2D Humanistic Massage Mechanism
- S - Track
- 3 Automatic Massage Programs + 1 Demo Massage Program
- 5 Relaxing Back Massage Techniques
- Adjustable Strength and Intensity
- Foot Rollers Spot/Partial Focus Massage
- Lumbar Heat Therapy
- Seat Massage / Foot and Calf Massage
- 10 Airbags / 3 Air intensity Levels
- Wired LCD Remote Control
- Auto-Time 5-30 minutes options
- Max Massage Time: 30 Minutes
The Ergotec Mercury uses S-Track technologies for an incredibly consistent massage. The S-Curve Track starts at the base of your head and travels all the way down your back. The S-Track ensures that the massage roller will follow the natural curvature of your spine.
Lumbar Heat Therapy
Heat therapy is provided to the lower lumbar region of the spine, which helps relieve lower back tension and relaxes the underlying muscles and joints. Heat pads apply warmth to help loosen muscle tissue, so that the rollers can apply a more effective and deeper massage.
Foot & Calf Massage
Multiple airbags are located along the sides and back of the legs and feet. They inflate to apply a compression massage. Along the bottom of the footrest are pressure point spheres that administer a concentrated pin-point massage.
Air Compression Massage
Ergotec Mercury massage chair applies just the right amount of pressure and motion for an ultra-relaxing shiatsu massage, covering your buttock and legs. The 10 airbags are located around the seat, feet, and calves.
Intuitive Remote Control
The remote control is clear and an easy-to-read LCD screen that enables you to monitor your massage session. The display guides you through each step of your massage, displaying information about each massage action. With 3 auto massage programs and 5 relaxing back massage techniques, a personalized massage is just a tap away.
Convenient Storage Pocket
There is a pocket located on the side of the chair to slide the remote into when not in use.
Auto Massage Programs
- Gentle - A program designed to provide a quiet, gentle massage that is good for beginners or those that prefer a soft touch.
- Relax - A program designed to provide a mild massage that is great for deep relaxation, best used before going to sleep.
- Vigorous - This massage will combine vigorous tapping on your back and an air massage focused on your arms and legs.
- Demo - This massage will quickly demonstrate all of the massage features in 5 minutes.
- Dimensions Upright (L" x W" x H”): 48.4” x 30.3" x 45.3"
- Dimensions Recline (L" x W" x H"): 67.7” x 30.3” x 35"
- Recommended Weight(lbs): 320lbs.
- Chair Weight: 143lbs
- Box (L" x W" x H”): 53.7” x 31.1” x 30.3”
- Weight: 176lbs
- Standard Warranty: 1 year in-home service and 1 year parts.
- Extended Warranty: *adds 2 years parts and 2 years labor for 3 years total ($199.00)
Click HERE for the Ergotec Catalog!