Ergotec ET-150 Neptune Black/Grey Massage Chair (ET-150-2990)
The Neptune Massage Chair is a compact wall-saving massage chair design that fits anywhere. The 2D L-Track mechanism massages from the neck to the gluteus. The Neptune chair also features heat therapy in the lumbar and an LCD remote that will put you in zero gravity position.
- 2D Humanistic Massage Mechanism
- L- Track
- 7 Automatic Massage Programs
- 6 Relaxing Back Massage Techniques
- Adjustable Speed and Intensity
- Foot Rollers
- Spot/Partial Focus Massage
- Lumbar Heat Therapy
- Full Body Air Massage / Arm Massage
- Shoulder Massage / Foot and Calf Massage
- 16 Airbags / 5 Air intensity Levels
- 7” Wall Saver Distance
- Advance Bluetooth Speaker
- Wired LCD Remote Control
- Auto-Time 5-30 minutes options
- Max Massage Time: 30 Minutes
The Ergotec Neptune combines uses L-Track technologies for an incredibly consistent massage. The L-Track starts at the base of your head, travels all the way down your back, and wraps underneath your glutes to the back of your thighs.
Lumbar Heat Therapy
Heat therapy is provided to the lower lumbar region of the spine, which helps relieve lower back tension and relaxes the underlying muscles and joints. Heat pads apply warmth to help loosen muscle tissue, so that the rollers can apply a more effective and deeper massage.
Foot & Calf Massage
Multiple airbags are located along the sides and back of the legs and feet. They inflate to apply a compression massage. Along the bottom of the footrest are pressure point spheres that administer a concentrated pin-point massage.
Anywhere in the House
Traditionally, massage chairs take up a lot of space, especially when reclining. Most chairs require about two and a half feet of space behind the backrest in order for a full recline. The Ergotec base slides forward when reclining to save space in your home. This chair requires only seven inches of space behind the backrest at any given position.
Air Compression Massage
Ergotec Neptune massage chair applies just the right amount of pressure and motion for an ultra-relaxing shiatsu massage, covering your shoulders, arms, and hands. The 16 airbags are located around the hands, feet, soles, calves, seat, arms, and shoulders.
Intuitive Remote Control
The remote control is a clear and easy-to-read LCD screen that enables you to monitor your massage session. The display guides you through each step of your massage, showing information about each massage action. With 7 auto massage programs and 6 relaxing back massage techniques, a personalized massage is just a tap away.
Immersive Wireless Speakers
Surround sound speakers blend into the headrest and provide a superb soothing massage experience. These Bluetooth speakers easily connect to your smart phone or other smart device, for music therapy and added relaxation.
Auto Massage Programs
- Gentle - A program designed to provide a quiet, gentle massage that is good for beginners or those that prefer a soft touch.
- Relax - A program designed to provide a mild massage that is great for deep relaxation, best used before going to sleep.
- Vigorous - This massage will combine vigorous tapping on your back and an air massage focused on your arms and legs.
- Neck & Shoulder - This massage will focus on your shoulders and neck using a combination of keading and shiatsu techniques.
- Lower Back - This massage will focus on your lower back with a deep massage that includes air compression.
- Spot / Partial - Localized Spot Massage while the original massage mode continues to run at the latest position.
- Dimensions Upright (L" x W" x H”): 55.5” x 29.1" x 41.7"
- Dimensions Recline (L" x W" x H"): 65.7” x 29.1” x 32.1"
- Recommended Weight(lbs): 265lbs.
- Chair Weight: 300lbs
- Shipping Weight: 187lbs
- Standard Warranty: 1 year in-home service and 1 year parts.
- Extended Warranty: *adds 2 years parts and 2 years labor for 3 years total ($199.00)
Click HERE for the Ergotec Catalog!