Butterfly Amicus Prime Robot (APRIME)
Special features of AMICUS PRIME:
- Ball frequency of up to 120 balls per minute. Spin type, spin amount, speed, trajectory, and placement can vary from ball to ball.
- Control the robot with the application on tablet (or user supplied Android or iOS device). Tablet connects wirelessly to robot via Bluetooth.
- Software and firmware regularly updated with help of the app. Several robots may be operated by one device (consecutively).
- Tablet can be re-charged directly from the robot with the included cable.
- Use the Mirror button to reverse drills to match your dominant hand so forehand/backhand placements are correct.
- 3rd ball attack training with serve detection to know when to release the first return
- Randomize placements, size of landing spots, and/or ball types to create game-like training routines.
- Test individual balls within a drill by using the Sample button.
- Customize the time interval between any two consecutive balls with the Individual Frequency Control (IFC).
- Easily incorporate interval training into your table tennis practice sessions with the Cycle function.
- Pre-programmed with 21 drills created by German Butterfly Coach Richard Prause. Pre-programmed drills can be modified or replaced.
- Learn proper technique by watching the integrated videos that demonstrate a top player properly practicing each pre-programmed drill.
- Sequence together several drills so they run automatically one after the other or randomly.
- Start, stop, or change ball frequency with the included key-fob-like remote switch (small, lightweight and easy to fit in pocket).
- To download the app for FREE, please click HERE
What Is Included With The Unit:
- Robot & Android Tablet
- Ball Collection Net
- Universal power supply, cables, & US Adapter Plug
- Printed Owner's Manual in English, German, & French
- Remote Switch
- Accessory Packet with spare parts & tools
- FREE 120 Butterfly Training Balls
- FREE Carry Bag
- 2-year warranty & 5-year parts availability guarantee
- FREE Tech Support from the ‘Robot Guru’, Larry Thoman (30+ years of experience with table tennis robots, author of 7 different owner’s manuals & holder of 3 table tennis robot patents)
Manuals & Resources