Rock-Ola Peacock Bubbler Digital Music Center (J-70407-A)
The Rock-Ola Peacock Music Center keeps the well-established American design of the Wurlitzer 1015. The bright colors of the classic bubble tubes are enhanced by the ‘polarisation of light’ effect that occurs on the Peacock’s feathers, intricately illustrated on the center panel. Every feather in the birds’ plumage changes color independently of one another; making the Peacock Music Center as flamboyant as the bird it’s named after.
The Peacock Music Center is manufactured by Rock-Ola: creators of the only true authentic, brand new American CD jukebox on the planet.
Its slimline build allows it to fit comfortably in a room where space is at a premium; it is only 48cm (19inches) deep. It has the honor of having the best sound quality of any new jukebox, and is the ultimate storage system for all your favorite tracks, holding a terabyte of free space. With a 19” touchscreen monitor, you can sort through your extensive music collection, which the Music Center will then deliver using its 5 sophisticated internal speakers and Peavey amplifier, to bring you perfect sound quality at both high and low volumes.
The more digital focus of the Rock-Ola Slimline Music Center jukebox means it is better suited than ever to mobile devices and sophisticated MP3 players, allowing you to download directly from a USB device, sync playlists to your device, or simply play your MP3 directly through the jukebox.
- Model: QB6E-PB
- Made in California, USA
- Dimensions: (H) 150cm x (W) 85cm x (D) 50cm
- CD Capacity: 13000 (downloaded in digital format)
- Finish: Carved Wood Peacock Design with custom printed arch panels
- Compatible with Mobile Phones and Tablets for Bluetooth streaming
- 5-Speaker, Dual 3-Way system for Live Performance Recreation (2x 3” Tweeter Speakers, 2x 6.5” Full Range Speakers, 1x 10" Dual Voice Coil Powered Subwoofer)
- 48cm Touchscreen monitor
- 1 Terabyte of storage can accommodate up to 13,000 CDs, depending on compression preference
- One Year Parts Warranty