Sidmar Pro S10 Hydrotable (MTPS)
The Pro S10 model has been in production since 1996. Many improvements have been made over that time to make it the most affordable and reliable hydromassage table built anywhere in the world.
This table is designed to be used in businesses and can handle continuous use.
Imagine the incredible feeling of your body being massaged by pulsating jets of warm water. The heat relaxes you and the pressure of the water jets against your body soothes your aches and pains. All you do is set the timer, lie back and relax. In as little as ten minutes, you will be able to feel the changes in your body.
Our Hydromassage Tables…
• Help relieve your pain so you can move easier
• Increase blood circulation to help your body function better
• Help reduce stress and fatigue so your mind is clearer
• Help your mind and body relax so you can feel calm and sleep better
Pro S10 Hydromassage Table Features:
- Users get a heated massage on their neck, back and shoulders throughout the treatment
- Features 3 stainless steel water jets for more pressure and a long life
- 0-30 minute timer
- Adjustable massage pressure from 12 to 17 psi
- Heating pad with adjustable thermostat, 70 F to 100 F
- Laying on a water-filled mattress results in excellent heat transfer
- Quiet operation – fits well in a soothing environment
- Easy disinfecting between patients, just wipe with disinfecting wipes
- Built-in radiator allows for continuous use
A complete overview of hydromassage in healthcare can be found here: Hydromassage for Healthcare.
|Table Dimensions||74″ L x 23″ W x 23″ H (65″ L without the leg rest)|
|Table Weight||132 lbs. without water, 315 lbs. with water|
|Water Mattress||36″ L x 17″ W, 21 Gallon Capacity|
|Massage Area||36″ L x 10″ W|
|Weight Limit of User||350 lbs.|
|Electrical||120 volt, 14 amp|
|Frame||Steel Frame with Upholstered Side Panels|
|Safety Standards||Our manufacturing facility and our tables are properly registered with the United States Food and Drug Administration as Class I medical devices. We build our tables to UL standard 1647.|
WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Learn more here: https://sidmar.com/prop65/
Note: We have been manufacturing hydromassage tables since 1992. Our products have never harmed anyone.
|Warranty||1 year factory parts warranty|
|Production Time||We will build and ship your table in just a few days|
|Shipping Time||Usually 2 to 5 business days within the 48 contiguous states|
|Disinfecting||Click to view vinyl disinfecting instructions.|