Summit Appliance 15" Wide 12 lb. Drain-Free Outdoor Icemaker with Base Cabinet (BIM24OSBase32)
- U.L. approved for outdoor use, with three levels of weatherproofing in design
- Complete construction in durable 304 grade stainless steel
- Produces up to 10 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice in a day cycle
- Functional elegance with a sturdy towel bar handle in brushed stainless steel
- 32 inch height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Base cabinet provides convenient storage options
SUMMIT brings a convenient freeze to the outdoors with the BIM24OSBase32, a compact icemaker with U.L. approval for outdoor use and sized to fit under ADA compliant counters.
Fully wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel, the BIM24OSBase32 is designed to stand up to nature with elegant style. The weatherproof design includes a completely sealed back that protects all electrical components and SUMMIT's integrated Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter (GFCI) adds an extra level of protection and automatically resets the unit in the event of power failure.
The BIM24OSBase32 is designed for built-in installation under lower counters but can also function freestanding. It is mounted on a lower base that raises the unit height to be adjustable between 32" and 32 ½" high. This stainless steel cabinet offers convenient options for storing icemaker accessories and other outdoor utensils inside the drawer.
The BIM24OSBase32 can produce up to 12 lbs. of crescent shaped cubes in a day cycle, storing it in a carefully insulated storage bin. Operation does not require a drain. Our signature 12" towel bar handle completes the package.
- Height: 32.0" (81 cm)
- Width: 15.13" (38 cm)
- Depth 20.63" (52 cm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Amps: 1.0 Ohms
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 100.0 lbs (48 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 105.0 lbs (50 kg)
- Number of Cube Sizes: 1
- Daily Ice Production: 12 lbs (5 kg)
- Ice Storage Capacity: 12 lbs (5 kg)
Click HERE for the Brochure!
Click HERE for the Support Guide!