Summit Appliance 15" Wide/ 32" Tall 12 lb. Drain-Free Icemaker (BIM25H32)
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Complete 304 grade stainless steel exterior is assembled in the USA for a luxury look built to last
- Sized to fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Produces up to 12 lbs. of crescent-shaped ice in a day cycle
- No drain required for operation
SUMMIT brings convenient luxury under the counter with built-in icemakers in complete stainless steel.
Sized at just 15 1/8" wide, the BIM25H32 features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, but also has a fully finished cabinet to allow freestanding use. At 32" high, this unit is specially sized to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. The cabinet and user-reversible door are wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel for professional style built to last, with a sleek handle mounted horizontally to finish the look. This unit includes a lower non-refrigerated storage compartment with a swing door. It has a sealed back and right angle plug to allow more flush installation.
Inside, the BIM25H32 can produce up to 12 pounds of crescent-shaped ice per day, storing it inside a removable insulated bin. The static manual defrost cooling system allows ice to stay solid longer. No drain or pump is required for use, offering more flexibility in where you place the unit. The BIM25H32 ships with a connection hose. Other hardware should be supplied by your plumber.
With its complete stainless steel construction and low maintenance design, the BIM25H32 is a great way to finish any undercounter kitchen space.
- Height: 32.0" (81 cm)
- Width: 15.18" (39 cm)
- Depth 21.0" (53 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 34.0" (86 cm)
- Volume Capacity: 1.0 cu.ft. (28L)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Amps: 1.7 Ohms
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 100.0 lbs (45 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 105.0 lbs (48 kg)
- Number of Cube Sizes: 1
- Daily Ice Production: 12.0 lbs (5 kg)
- Ice Storage Capacity: 12.0 lbs (5 kg)
Click HERE for the Brochure!
Click HERE for the Support Guide!