Summit Appliance 15" Wide Built-In Stainless Steel Icemaker (BIM44GADA)
- Commercial ENERGY STAR certification
- 32 3/8" height fits under lower ADA compliant counters
- Automatic defrost saves on user maintenance
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use
- Slim 15" width is perfect for wet bars
- Stainless steel door includes professional handle
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
SUMMIT BIM44GADA is an auto defrost clear icemaker designed for use under ADA compliant counters.
Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44GADA's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use in 15" wide cutouts. This unit is 32 3/8" high to fit under counters following ADA guidelines and now comes equipped with an internal pump for versatile installation.
The BIM44GADA can make up to 50 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can temporarily hold up to 25 pounds. This unit must be used with a drain.
The BIM44GADA has a jet black cabinet with user-reversible stainless steel door (LHD is default door swing; specify upon ordering for RHD). A curved towel bar handle is included.
This unit is NSF listed for use in commercial establishments and is ENERGY STAR certified for commercial use.
- Height: 32.38" (82 cm)
- Width: 14.5" (37 cm)
- Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 36.5" (93 cm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Amps: 4.8 Ohms
- Energy Usage/Year: 280.0kWh/year
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 100.0 lbs (45 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 105.0 lbs (48 kg)
- Number of Cube Sizes: 1
- Daily Ice Production: 50.0 lbs (23 kg)
- Ice Storage Capacity: 25 lbs (11 kg)
- Size of Cube: 3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
Click HERE for the Brochure!
Click HERE for the Support Guide!