Summit Appliance 15" Wide Stainless Steel Wine Dispenser (SBC15WK)
- 15" wide design makes it ideal for smaller residential and commercial settings
- Listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL 471 for commercial use
- Designed for built-in installation under the counter
- Meets residential guidelines for home wet bars and similar spaces
- Capacity to hold 1/6 (sixtel) wine keg
- Commercially approved tap kit includes all equipment to serve wine
- Versatile design allows unit to also function as a beverage refrigerator
- Digital thermostat lets you set the perfect temperature for your wine
- Factory installed lock for added security of the unit
- Automatic defrost ensures minimum user maintenance
Summit offers a complete line of built-in wine kegerators/wine dispensers designed for use in commercial establishments.
The SBC15WK features a versatile design that meets NSF-7 and UL-471 commercial standards but is also approved for residential applications. Sized at 15" wide, it features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters and a fully finished cabinet for freestanding use. A stainless steel door and black cabinet finish afford added elegance to any setting, while the stainless steel handle completes the look. The sealed back allows for easy cleaning of the unit. Additional features include a removable two-piece stainless steel drip tray to collect spills and a chrome guard rail to help keep glasses and mugs in place. The user-reversible door swing makes it easy to accommodate any location’s setup and four included casters (two are locking) make movement of the unit easy. A factory-installed lock provides added security.
Inside, the 2.9 cu. ft. interior can hold a 1/6 wine keg (sixtel) or mini keg. Two chrome shelves, with six placement options, allow the kegerator to also function as a beverage refrigerator. A digital thermostat makes it easy to manage the temperature, while the external digital display has a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Automatic defrost operation ensures minimal user maintenance. We include a commercially approved Sankey tap kit that includes everything you need to serve wine, including a stainless steel draft tower, regulator, and an empty Nitrogen/Co2 tank best suited for a 75% Nitrogen/25% Co2 mixture. A tap cool system keeps your wine cold as it goes through your tower, and a Velcro strap holds the Nitrogen/Co2 tank in place. A stainless steel floor plate provides added protection when placing and removing kegs.
Note: Due to its door design, the SBC15WK requires an additional 1/4" of width for the door to open to a full 90º. If placing this unit against a right angle wall, be sure to accommodate this extra space.
- Height: 34.25" (87 cm)
- Width: 15" (38 cm)
- Depth 22.5" (57 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 36.5" (93 cm)
- Volume Capacity: 2.9 cu.ft. (82 L)
- Material: Stainless Steel
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Amps: 1.25 Ohms
- Energy Usage/Year: 280.0kWh/year
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 78 lbs (35 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 84 lbs (38 kg)
- Number of Taps: 1
- Temperature Range: 33 to 50ºF
Click HERE for the Brochure!