Summit Appliance 22" Wide/ 48" Tall Stainless Steel Trimmed Glass Commercial Beverage Center (SCR1006CSS)
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
- Stainless steel trimmed glass door offers an attractive display of stored items
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
- LED lighting and a clean white interior ensure stored items are easily viewable to maximize impulse sales
- Easy temperature management with a digital thermostat
Summit Commercial offers a quality line of slim-fitting beverage merchandisers designed for long-lasting use in busy commercial settings.
Sized with a unique 21 1/4" W x 22 1/2" D footprint, the SCR1006CSS offers a full 9 cu.ft. storage capacity with a full display from top to bottom. The user-reversible double pane tempered glass door includes a factory installed lock and attractive stainless steel trim. This unit has a fully wrapped stainless steel cabinet for a professional look with lasting.
Inside, the SCR1006CSS utilizes automatic defrost for easy maintenance, with fan-forced cooling that ensures the temperature is evenly distributed from top to bottom. A digital thermostat allows for precise temperature control and offers a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Interior LED lighting keeps all items in view and includes an on/off button on the exterior control panel for added convenience. Five adjustable wire shelves allow users to store a variety of bottles and cans, with nine glide positions to adjust the size as needed.
With its slim dimensions and user-friendly, features, the SCR1006CSS is a great choice for commercial establishments looking to maximize sales of stored beverages. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
- Height: 48" (122 cm)
- Width: 21.25" (123 cm)
- Depth 22.5" (57 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 42" (107 cm)
- Volume Capacity: 9.0 cu.ft. (255 L)
- Door: Glass
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Amps: 2.0 Ohms
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 115.0 lbs (52 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 135.0 lbs (61 kg)
- Shelf Quantity: 5
- Temperature Range: 34 to 43ºF
Click HERE for the Brochure!
Click HERE or the Support Guide!