Summit Appliance 24" Wide Built-In Wine/Beverage Center (ALFD24WBVCSS)
- 32" height for an easy fit under lower ADA compliant counters
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces
- Seamless stainless steel trim on glass doors brings elevated style under the counter
- Dual zone design lets you store beverages and wine at their proper temperatures
- Stainless steel wrapped cabinet for added luxury
- French door swing offers a dramatic presentation
- Fully equipped with door ajar and temperature alarms
Summit offers a unique selection of built-in wine and beverage coolers for use in ADA compliant settings, with user-friendly features and luxury design.
Sized with a convenient 24" footprint, the ALFD24WBVCSS is 32" high, allowing it to fit under lower ADA compliant counters. Adjustable leveling legs let you raise the height up to 33.5" for added versatility. The front-breathing system allows built-in installation, while the fully finished cabinet also allows freestanding use. This model has a French door swing, with two double pane tempered glass doors in a seamless stainless steel trim. Each door includes a front lock and pro style handle in brushed stainless steel. For added luxury, the ALFD24WBVCSS features a fully wrapped cabinet in 304 grade stainless steel.
The ALFD24WBVCSS features two distinct temperature zones to best store beverages and wine at their proper temperatures. The digital temperature controls make it easy to manage the temperature of each compartment, with a readout switchable from Fahrenheit to Celsius at the touch of a button. The left side includes adjustable glass shelves for spill-proof beverage storage and features a 36 to 43ºF temperature range. The right compartment includes adjustable wooden shelves in a jet black finish to store red or white wine between 41 and 72ºF. LED lighting offers an attractive and energy efficient presentation. This unit is equipped with audible alarms that warn if the doors are opened for over one minute and if the temperature exceeds the recommended range. Sabbath mode allows you to disable certain electrical features during periods of observance.
With its unique design and advanced features, the ALFD24WBVCSS offers versatile storage for any undercounter space. Additional ADA compliant choices are available in Summit's line. Browse our website for more information.
- Height: 32" (81 cm)
- Width: 23.38" (59 cm)
- Depth 22.75" (58 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 24.63" (63 cm)
- Bottle Capacity: 21
- Volume Capacity: 4.6 cu.ft. (130 L)
- Door: Glass
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Amps: 1.7 Ohms
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 330 lbs (150 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 360 lbs (163 kg)
- Number of Zones: 2
- Shelf Quantity: 6
- Temperature Range: Beverages: 36 to 43ºF ; Wine: 41 to 72ºF
Click HERE for the Brochure!
Click HERE for the Support Guide!