Summit Appliance 24" x 24" White Compact Vodka & Beverage Chiller (SCFU386CSSVK)
- Unique interior is ideal for storing vodka and martini glasses
- Commercially listed for use in foodservice establishments
- 304 grade stainless steel cabinet for lasting durability
- Glass door and interior lighting highlights stored collection
- Self-closing door prevents accidents from exposing contents to room temperature
- Compact size for an easy fit
- Factory installed lock provides security you can count on
Store your spirits in luxury with SUMMIT's SCFU386CSSVK, a unique chiller fit for the finest vodka.
SUMMIT SCFU386CSSVK is a compact commercial display chiller ideal for storing vodka, with unique ceiling racks that let you suspend martini glasses for a true lounge look. A self-closing glass door helps to ensure contents stay cold and a factory installed lock offers convenient security. The cabinet is wrapped in 304 grade stainless steel for an elegant look built to last. Manual defrost interior, with LED lighting for an elegant display. This unit is designed to cool vodka at 5ºF.
Inside, the SCR1006 utilizes automatic defrost for easy maintenance, with fan-forced cooling that ensures the temperature is evenly distributed from top to bottom. A digital thermostat allows for precise temperature control and offers a readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Interior LED lighting keeps all items in view and includes an on/off button on the exterior control panel for added convenience. Five adjustable wire shelves allow users to store a variety of bottles and cans, with nine glide positions to adjust the size as needed.
The SCFU386CSSVK features a 2 cu.ft. capacity with easy fitting dimensions for countertop use. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards.
- Height: 24" (61 cm)
- Width: 24.5" (62 cm)
- Depth 20.63" (52 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 42" (107 cm)
- Volume Capacity: 2.0 cu.ft. (57 L)
- Door: Glass
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Amps: 4.0 Ohms
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 93.0 lbs (42 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 96 lbs (44 kg)
- Shelf Quantity: 2
- Temperature Range: 5 to ºF
Click HERE for the Brochure!