Summit Appliance 30" Wide Built-In Wine/Beverage Center (SWBV3071)
- Unique dual zone design lets you store wine and craft beer under different temperatures
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 30" wide spaces
- Stainless steel trimmed glass doors feature modern French door swing
- Digital controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Fully featured with Sabbath mode and audible alarms for high temperature and open door alerts
SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style.
The SWBV3071 is a 30" wide wine and craft beer cooler designed for built-in installation under counters. The fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit includes two stainless steel trimmed glass doors with a unique French door swing. Both include factory installed locks and professional handles. Front locks offer keyed security for both compartments. The sealed back design ensures easier cleanability.
Two separate zones feature independent digital thermostats, allowing you to store craft beer or white wine in the left side while preserving your red wine in the right. The left beverage compartment includes three slide-out black wire shelves with wooden trim to match the six wooden shelves included in the right. Both sections feature a slotted floor to hold additional bottles. The digital control panel features an LED temperature readout in Celsius or Fahrenheit. Recessed LED lighting in a white hue offers an attractive and efficient presentation.
With its attractive style and user-friendly features, the SWBV3071 is a great addition to any home looking to bring versatile beverage storage under the counter.
- Height: 34" (86 cm)
- Width: 29.5" (75 cm)
- Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 37" (94 cm)
- Volume Capacity: 5.8 cu.ft. (164 L)
- Door: Glass
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Amps: 1.5 Ohms
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 137 lbs (62 kg)
- Number of Zones: 2
- Shelf Quantity: 6
- Temperature Range: Left Side: 36 to 43ºF ; Right: 41 to 72ºF
Click HERE for the Brochure!
Click HERE for the Support Guide!