Summit Appliance 30" Wide Built-In Wine Cellar (SWC3066B)
- Seamless stainless steel trimmed glass doors bring true luxury under the counter
- Dual zone design lets you store red and white wine in separate compartments under the appropriate temperature conditions
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 30" wide spaces
- Versatile interior can store both slim Bordeaux bottles and wider Burgundy style wine bottles
- Digital controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Factory installed locks offer added security to both sections
SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style.
The SWC3066B is a 30" wide wine cellar designed for built-in installation under counters. The fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit includes two seamless stainless steel trimmed glass doors with a unique French door swing. Both include factory installed locks and professional handles.
Two separate zones feature independent digital thermostats, letting you chill white and sparkling wine in one section while preserving reds under warmer temperatures in the other. Both zones include six wooden shelves in a jet black finish and slotted floors, letting you store up to 66 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles inside the unit. Alternatively, you can fit up to 46 wider "Burgundy" style bottles (often used for chardonnay and pinot noir) in addition to 10 Bordeaux bottles. The slotted floor can store six champagne bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive view to let you display your wine collection in style.
With a professional look and innovative design, SUMMIT SWC3066B is a unique addition to any home. For a similar unit designed for wine and beverage storage, see the SWBV3067B.
- Height: 34.38" (87 cm)
- Width: 29.5" (75 cm)
- Depth 22.5" (57 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 36" (91 cm)
- Capacity: 77 Bottles
- Door: Glass
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Amps: 1.25 Ohms
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 132 lbs (60 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 137 lbs (62 kg)
- Number of Zones: 2
- Shelf Quantity: 12
- Temperature Range: 41 to 72ºF
Click HERE for the Brochure!
Click HERE for the Support Guide!