Summit Appliance 32" Tall 50 lb. Mahogany Finish with Handle Icemaker (BIM44GIFADA)
- Commercial ENERGY STAR certification
- 32 3/8" height for use in ADA compliant settings
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 15" wide spaces
- Integrated door frame accepts full overlay panels for a true custom look
- Save time and energy with low maintenance automatic defrost
- Makes up to 50 lbs. of ice in a day cycle
- Commercially listed to NSF-7 standards
SUMMIT BIM44GIFADA is an auto defrost clear icemaker designed for true convenience under the counter in ADA compliant settings.
At just under 15" wide, the BIM44GIFADA is ideal for finishing any kitchen or wet bar. The door includes an integrated stainless steel frame that can accept full overlay panels for a seamless look that blends into matching cabinetry. Users supply their own handles. This unit is 32 3/8" high to fit under lower counters following ADA guidelines.
Automatic defrost makes maintenance simple and stress-free, while the BIM44GIFADA's front-breathing cooling system and fully finished sides allow built-in or freestanding use.
The BIM44GIFADA can make up to 50 pounds of clear cube-shaped ice, with an adjustable bin capacity that can temporarily hold up to 25 pounds. This unit must be used with a drain. It is NSF listed to commercial standards and is ENERGY STAR certified for commercial use.
- Height: 32.38" (82 cm)
- Width: 14.5" (37 cm)
- Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
- Material: Stainless Steel/ Mahogany Wood FInish
- US Electrical Safety: UL
- Amps: 4.8 Ohms
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 100.0 lbs (45 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 105.0 lbs (48 kg)
- Number of Cube Sizes: 1
- Daily Ice Production: 50 lbs (23 kg)
- Ice Storage Capacity: 25.0 lbs (11 kg)
- Ice Cube Size: 3/4" x 3/4" x 1"
Click HERE for the Brochure!