Summit Appliance 36" Wide Built-In Glass Wine Cellar (SWC3668ADA)
- ADA Compliant
- Dual zone design lets you store red and white wine in separate compartments under the appropriate temperature conditions
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 36" wide spaces
- Versatile interior can store both slim Bordeaux bottles and wider Burgundy style wine bottles
- Seamless stainless steel trimmed glass doors feature a modern French door swing
- Digital controls offer easy and intuitive temperature management
- Factory installed locks provide added security to both sections
SUMMIT's collection of built-in undercounter wine cellars offers quality storage with user-friendly convenience and elegant style.
At just under 32" high and 36" wide, the SWC3668ADA wine cellar is designed for built-in installation under lower ADA compliant counters. The fully finished black cabinet also allows freestanding use. This unit includes two seamless stainless steel trimmed glass doors with a unique French door swing. Both include factory installed locks for added security and professional handles to finish the modern look.
Two separate zones feature independent digital thermostats, letting you chill white and sparkling wine in one section while preserving reds under warmer temperatures in the other. Both zones include five wooden shelves in a jet black finish with stainless steel trim, as well as slotted floors to accommodate champagne bottles. The interior can store up to 68 standard 750ml Bordeaux bottles. Alternatively, you can fit up to 56 wider "Burgundy" style bottles (often used for Chardonnay and Pinot Noir). Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive view to let you display your wine collection in style.
With a professional look and innovative design, SUMMIT SWC3668ADA is a unique addition to any home.
- Height: 34.25" (87 cm)
- Width: 35.38" (90 cm)
- Depth 23.5" (60 cm)
- Depth with door at 90°: 25.25" (64 cm)
- Bottle Capacity: 68
- Door: Glass
- US Electrical Safety: ETL
- Amps: 1.25 Ohms
- Voltage: 115V AC/60Hz
- Weight: 151 lbs (68 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 158 lbs (72 kg)
- Number of Zones: 2
- Shelf Quantity: 10
- Temperature Range: Beverages: 41 to 72ºF
Click HERE for the Brochure!
Click HERE for the Support Guide!